<p>Well, you’ve been thinking why your blog ranked low over at search engines and this has been quite some time now. What could go wrong? While it’s not much of a “catastrophe” since it’s not the end of the world for you, the results are still negative. New blogs are created each day, so you want your blog to keep up . As online competition moves on, latest updates and inventive blog methods are implemented to provide better blogs. Enhancing a blog site is quite imperative to make it more “traffic friendly”.
Well, it doesn’t mean that you need to create a new blog site. All it takes is for you to fix or add more captivating details to your blog. Here now are some of the steps you can apply to improve your blog.
1. Incorporate social network to your blog – Online visitors tend to take more time over at social networks today than in other sites. It just follows that your blog should also have its own social network profile. Simply include your social network links over at your blog to let them add or follow you in their list. Further, you can add feed widgets for social media to your blog. This allows your readers to receive fresh updates in the form of a status message (Facebook, Twitter…) or image (Twitpic, Instagram…) while they are on your blog.
2. Revamp the template- People tend to get easily bored when it comes to old image websites and this can be the case on your blog. It may not be up to the latest standard anymore, in terms of color and design. That’s why you should refresh your template every once in a while so that readers can feel that your blog is evolving. Simply upgrade your front page using the best templates, background color and readable fonts. Moreover, you can add and install the latest programs to increase more traffic to your blog.
3. Reorganize your blog – Outdated blog features can be improved by restructuring the blog. Simply include the latest blog categories in your blog to make it well organized. Instead of combining the blog categories in just one list in your page, it’s better to break these up for faster and easier browsing. Other features that could add more structure to a blog include pagination (numbered pages) and ‘related posts’ suggester.
4. Use new methods – Blogging is not just about publishing text. You can also use other methods to deliver your message. Surely, video posts can be done for your blog site. You can also try to use Infographics. Implementing more methods for your blog will surely enhance traffic. If your niche really can’t be converted into a video or infographic, try to rearrange your blog entry such that it is presented in a magazine-like fashion. All you have to do is to apply bullets, or tables and you can also wrap text in some of the images you’ve posted for your blog to impart your ideas.
5. Enhance your writing skills – Writing blog articles is an art so develop your writing skills further by creating more articles and by learning from others as well. In writing your very own blog, don’t just use what you only know. It is on your part to research and use new found words for your articles to improve. These things can make a huge difference on your blog. Lastly, proofreading your blog before publishing is a must. This way, you are able to determine the “flaws” of your article and how you can improve it more.
There is no such thing as a perfect blog but a general taste among readers exist.Once you’ve determined that your blog needs further enhancement then do it . You can potentially lose readers if your blog isn’t up to par with the latest trends.
Learn how to start a blog, get people to read and share your blog, and make money from blogging with a step-by-step tutorial at howtostartablog.com.